NYFW has come and gone- thank god. It was a very stressful fashion week.
This year I put my focus on the runway and not on my outfits for the week, nevertheless, i still think my outfits were on point and themed with the designer's collection. Taking pics from where I was sitting would have been a disaster due to the major lighting the shows use, thank god the designers reached out to me and sent me runway pics to share.
so here's a little recap of trends:
1. headbands and head scarfs are in!!! (im jumping for joy rn)
2. so are all clear things (purses, shoes, accessories etc)
3. I feel like the gradient effect is making a small comeback, but its now being placed in nontraditional pieces ( one piece had them in laces, in a dress)
4. Puffer jackets are in full swing, but look out for puffer scarfs are also here
5. look out for berets in nontraditional fabric ( not my complete taste)
Here are some of my favorite looks from my favorite shows this week:
Hong Kong Fashion Show
Oxford Fashion Studio